Occupational Health and Safety Assessment Series otherwise known as OHSAS18001 mainly emphasize providing occupational security as well as safety which mainly helps in providing good health to their employees. ISO 45001 is a mainly changed version of the OHSAS 18001. Some of the important facts about the iso 45001 transition have been discussed in this article.
Top benefits of implementing the ISO 45001
Below are some of the important advantages of ISO 45001:
- This mainly ensures a safe as well as secure workplace for the employee
- This mainly improves efficiency by stopping the risks as well as identifying different opportunities.
- This also decreases workplace accidents significantly.
- This helps to improve the morale in the staff with safer as well as better working conditions.
- This mainly demonstrates compliance with customers and suppliers.
- Helps in getting trust as well as credibility among staff as well as the customers and suppliers.
- This also enables someone to be internationally recognized.
The ISO 45001 mainly includes Annex SL Framework which mainly helps in improving the compatibility between all of the different management standards. The ISO 45001 Transition course mainly enables someone to gain a complete understanding of the differences between ISO 45001 as well as OHSAS 18001. Some below category of people must attend the transition of ISO 45001:
- The managers, trainers, and/or consultants who are mainly involved in the transition of ISO 45001
- The individuals who are mainly responsible for planning as well as implementing an ISO 45001 transition
These are some of the important facts about ISO 45001.